E325C Solenoid Valve For Caterpillar E325C E322C 122-5053
E325C Solenoid Valve
Part No.: 122-5053
• Sometimes the color is not the same as the photo, please know it is same • Wire and electrical parts are very easy to short circuit, which will lead to the damage of monitor. Please note testing and pay attention to the installation of the monitor and controller.
122-5053 Solenoid Valve Specifications:
- Height (in): 2.6
Length (in): 6.1
For Caterpillar Solenoid Valve:
322C 325C 325C L 325C FM 322C FM
- Solenoid valves are electromechanically operated valves and used to control certain elements
- Cat® parts are manufactured to precise specifications and are built for durability, reliability, productivity, less environmental impact, and reuse
Shipping:1 Week to North America and Asian Countries. 7-10 Days to South America and Western Europe/Russia.
If there is a part or product you need and you cannot find it on our site, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at:
- Whatsapp: +86 13427507115
- Skype: email@example.com
We will quote you and if it’s a popular part we will also list it on our site!
Thanks for your time, enjoy the website and remember – if its for an excavator, buy it at SANYOU PARTS
2. If I was not satisfied with the products, can I return goods?
Yes, we offer exchange and repair service in the warranty time.
3. How long will it take to ship out my order?
Usually within 24 hours after confirming payment.
4. What kind of shipping way can you supply?
By sea, air or express(DHL,Fedex,TNT, UPS, EMS etc.)
5. How long does it take to my address?
If by express usually cost 4-7 days, it depends on different country.
6. Why should I choose to buy from you?
Our advantages: 100% quality assurance, develop and manufature follow original ones;Quick response within 24 hours; Small order allowed;Reasonable stock and timely delivery;Neutral packing, customized packing are allowed. Positive customer feedback from abroad market;Excellent after-sales service.
7. Your maintance service is including?
Repairing Monitor, ECU, wiring harness, monitor hours resetting, etc.
3~12 months, depending on different products
Welcome your inquiry~~